Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday morning

Family and friends,

They got Bobs fever down to 101 at about 2am and they had to immediatley give him platlets because his numbers dropped to 5000. They were able to bring that number to 22000, but now Bob has a fungal infection in his blood. They have to change his picc line because that's where they think it's coming from. They will also try to feed him through that line as well. Finally they removed 1 liter of fluid from his stomach.

I spoke to Alwyn last night and he said this: now is not the time for sadness or mourning, now's the time to get angry and fight. And fight hard.

Let's all fight for Bobby today. I know he's fighting too,
Michele


-- Post From My iPhone

7 comments:

  1. Bob/Michele,

    I don't know if you are still giving Bob updates about the comments, but if you are tell him my wife and I check for updates everytime we pass the computer. And each and every time we say a prayer for you both. Tell Bob to keep up the good fight. Michele your tenacity and devotion are amazing. God bless you both.

    Matt Bash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    I just wanted you to know that I've been following your updates the last couple of days since I talked to Cindi and I will pray for him and you every chance I get. Stay strong for him, you can do this!

    Cindi's friend Megan from Ohio...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never, ever give up! Fight Bob! You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stop by here all of the time to check for updates. I'm thinking about you Bob and know you will pull through this.

    Tagg Doll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob & Michelle,
    We are praying for Bob and your family.
    Isaiah 41:10
    So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been following since Dave Tate posted this link on his Twitter. I forwarded this blog to Lance Armstrong's Twitter account for him to take a look at. You'll make it Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bob You are not alone .. we're all fighting with you bud. Keep the strength. My mother tried to post something as well - she told me to tell you You are in her prayers. Thinking of ya everyday..


    Jay

    ReplyDelete