Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Family and Friends,

Bob is slowly getting his appetite back. He is drinking powerade, Ensure, and eating cookies. At least it's a start. He's still in a lot of pain, but the diarrhea and fevers are beginning to subside. However, he still requires infusions of blood and plasma daily. If I had to guess, I'd say Bob is weighing about 215.

Thanks to my family and the DiPalermos who had me over to briefly celebrate the 4th. And a super special thanks to Bob's friend Ron who is getting gift certificates for rounds of golf in south Florida that he is going to auction off in order to raise money for Bob's medical expenses. If anyone out there is a golfer, let me know and I'll put you in touch with Ron.

Happy 4th of July everyone!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment