Friday, July 10, 2009

4am and possible transfer to ICU


Family and Friends,


It's 4am right now and Bob hasn't stopped bleeding. His blood counts are very low and so is his blood pressure. They are just running the final labs on his blood now, but it looks like they may be transferring him back to the Intensive Care Unit due to the extensive amount of blood loss. I will keep everyone posted as we learn more.


I forgot to tell everyone that Christopher came by last night to see his dad. I was so glad that he came because you could see the happiness on Bob's face. I took a picture of him standing in front of the get well card he made.


Please say a prayer for Bob today, Michele

2 comments:

  1. you are in our constant thoughts and prayers and Michelle, we pray for you and Christopher as well. Keep the Faith! I have been through cancer in my family as well and can relate to what you are going through. i wouldn't wish it on anyone. This is a very hard journey but when you come out the other side you have a new respect for life. God Bless you and please know you have all the support in the world!
    God Bless, Karen Burrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I can't call myself a close friend just one of the big PLing circle. But i do know what its' like to have such difficult days. You and Bob have my very best wishes and hope for return to normalcy. Take care. Greg Godwin

    ReplyDelete