Thursday, July 9, 2009

Internal Bleeding

Family and Friends,

Bob isn't doing well tonight. He is pooping straight blood so they are monitoring him very carefully for internal bleeding. He is incoherant, going in and out of conciousness, and very weak and shaky as well. Tonight by far as been the worst night. I've been very upset and it was the first time I lost it in front of him, I was just scared because he's never done that much bleeding.

They are going to hold off on the pain meds for a few hours to see if that will help him come around. They are also giving him emergency platlets to help him stop bleeding. I am going to sleep at the hospital tonight and take the day off tomorrow so that I can speak with his oncologist directly and possibly get his GI doctor in here too. They are going to be taking stool samples and drawing blood throughout the night to test him. Please keep him in your prayers tonight.

Michele

1 comment:

  1. be strong you big sob!! you are the reason i do alot of the things i do. learned them from the best! you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete