Saturday, August 8, 2009

Look who's talking!

Family and friends

Lots of positive thongs have been happening in the last 24 hours. The camera pill was a success however we won't have the results until Monday. Also Bob got a new valve for his traech so he's finally able to talk! He sounds very weak and hoarse but it's something! He has also started physical therapy on his arms and even sat at the edge of the bed on his own. By next week he should hopefully be eating and moved out of the ICU.

Thanks for all the prayers and support.
Love and thanks
Michele


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'am so happy to hear that the camera pill was a success!!! Sitting on the edge of the bed...that is way cool! It's been a long road, But I'm encouraged by all the great news! I wish you both the best! I for one cannot wait to hear that Bobby can finally go home!! Will continue with the prayers though! I love you Bobby, take good care...don't give the nurses too much grief! LOL! Take care Michele, Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep getting stronger bob!
    Michele thank you for the daily updates..

    ReplyDelete