Saturday, August 8, 2009

Here's a photo


Family and friends,

I snuck out for a few hours while Bob was sleeping today to see a movie with my mom. We saw Julie and Julia. It got me thinking that this blog I'm writing, however helpful and descriptive, is missing something. Photos. Now Bob has been very clear that he doesn't want me taking photos of him and posting them and that he's not ready for visitors yet. But to make everyone happy I'm going to compromise. I won't post any photos of Bobs face, but I think most everything else is okay. So todays photo, although gross, is a picture of his foot. He's got severe adema which I've mentioned before but it's compounded by the worst dry skin I think I've ever seen. It doesn't help that he hasn't showered in 50 days or walked around. I try to lotion them up whenever I'm there. He also seems to like it because he thinks I'm giving him a foot rub. Whatever works. Let me know if you dig the photos or if they're TMI and I'll stop posting them.

Love and thanks,
Michele
Ps. Although Bob is getting better he still continues to bleed. Hopefully Monday we'll have some darn answers.

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. thats what my feet looked like when i almost died from a staph infection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely dig the photos! gives us a little insight into what's going on, while still giving Bob his privacy!!

    glad to hear he's doing well.

    ReplyDelete