Thursday, August 6, 2009

Camera pill A BUST. no video taken

Family and friends,

The darn camera pill was a bust. I just got a call from the GI doc's assistant who said that no video was taken. Then I said, "okay, just give him another one" but she said the doctor was on vacation. Just Bob's luck. Now I'm trying to get someone to get him another one of these camera pills, and I want to get a CT scan or an xray or something to make sure it isn't stuck inside of him. (he hasn't passed the pill yet). So needless to say it's been a pretty messed up day. They wanted to switch him from the IV fluids to feeding him from the tube in his nose, but they can't now until they get results letting them know Bob isn't bleeding anymore.

Please keep Bob in your thoughts and I will update when I know more.
Love and thanks,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment