Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bob coming home today

Family and friends,

They kept Bob an extra day yesterday because they wanted to load him up with blood, magnesium, and potassium IVs so he wouldn't have to get any more this week. They are saving his IV lines for the antibiotics for the MRSA. I changed the dressing on his tracheostomy site last night and it's still infected. I'm hoping once he gets home it will get better.

As most of you know I bought Bob a blackberry so that he could keep up with his emails while he was in the hospital. He didn't like the way the internet connection was (so he said, I think he was jealous that both Dave and I had iPhones) and now he wants one. So I bought him an iPhone today. He won't get it until I get off work, but I think he's going to be happy with it.

Please keep Bob in your thoughts and prayers. He goes back into the hospital on September 31 for the 2nd round of consolidation chemotherapy.

Love and thanks,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment