Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wed 1/13, Thurs 1/14, Fri 1/15 - By Bob

I haven't been good with my log this week. Things have been chaotic. Michele and I have our engagement party this weekend and we have a lot of family coming into town. So, I'll also post what I am going to do tomorrow as I'm sure I won't post again until Monday or Tuesday. Overall, I'm doing okay. I still get really tired. I spend most of my time laying down and reading, especially at night. But, my energy level and strength get better everyday.

Here's my workout first thing in the morning on all three days:

Cat/Camel: 1x10

Birdog: 1x10

Seated leg over glute stretch: 30 seconds each leg

On knee hip flexor stretch: 30 seconds each leg

Standing hamstring stretch: 30 seconds

All three days: Pushups: 2 sets

Squats: 2 sets

Crunches: 1x20 I did 8 reps Wed, 9 reps Thur, and 10 reps Fri.

I have also been getting my walks in. I probably won't walk at all tomorrow or over the weekend. With every thing going on I'm sure I'll be tired as it is. Plus, I'm sure Christopher will run my around tomorrow after school. He is already planning a soccer games with all of his uncles, aunts, and cousins. So, I don't think I'll need a seperate walk. I'll talk to y'all soon.

Thanks,
Bob

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in with you guys--hope rehab continues to go well. Remember, be patient with yourself!

    I'm so glad you were finally able to celebrate your engagement. I hope it was a lot of fun. I'm sure it was also exhausting. I threw a huge party two months after I was out of the hospital to "celebrate life" and to thank everyone who had been in my corner; the party was a success, but I got so tired about halfway through that I only remember bits and pieces. That's only supposed to happen AFTER the champagne. :)

    I'll check in again soon.

    ReplyDelete