Thursday, January 7, 2010

1/6/2010 11:06:51 AM - Bob Youngs

1/6 Day 3 of my remission workout

Started off the morning with:
Cat/Camel: 1x10
Birdog: 1x10
Static seated leg over glute stretch: 30 seconds each leg
Static hip flexor stretch: 30 seconds each leg
Static standing hamstring stretch: 3 seconds

I decided to do some static stretching to change it up from yesterday. I'm glad I did. My hamstrings are TIGHT! I used to be able to touch my toes with no problem. I'm not even close right now. I need to really work on getting back the limited flexability I did have. I then went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. They ran out of biscuits. How can Cracker Barrel run out of biscuits??? I then went to the Super Walmart (Yes, it's better than the regular Walmart) to do my walking. I also needed to buy some cheap sweat pants as we have been having some really cold weather down here and none of my old clothes fit anymore. I walked for 25 minutes and got two pairs of sweat pants and one pair of Super Friends sleep pants (I'm still a kid at heart).When I got home I did:
Push Ups: 1x7
Squats:1x7
Crunches: 1x11

Now, I'm going to read my latest book "Kill Bin Laden" by Dalton Fury. It's very good for any of you military readers out there. Tonight I will do some foam rolling before family dinner. We have family dinner every week at my parents house on Wednesday. I am going to pick Chris up from school and then we'll do his homework together. Oh, very cool happening in my life tomorrow. My future sister-in-law works for Source One Distributors (http://www.buysourceone.com/) which is a military supply company. She told the owner about me and how my dad was a former Navy SEAL and he wanted to meet me. So, I am heading out there tomorrow afternoon to meet him. I'm really excited to see all the cool stuff they have. Also, my Dad and I are going to go shooting next week (My Christmas present to him). We found a place that has full auto M-4s. My Dad was part of the group that got the first AR-15s and he wants to see the new rifles. I told him I was all excited to fire the M-4 on full auto. He said, "You should only need to pull the trigger once son". Needless to say he is still a better shot than me.

Thanks,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment