Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1/4 celebration and 1/5 am stretching - by Bob

I picked up Christopher yesterday and we went to Dave and Buster's to celebrate. We met Michele there for lunch. Chris had a great time and I think we were all just happy to know I was going to live for a while. On the ride home Christopher said, "Dad, I knew the whole time you were going to be okay". That night Michele was going to make crab legs, but she had a real long day at work. So, we went to Walmart and picked some stuff up and then had take out. Yeah, we're crazy people when it comes to partying. Now, It's time for me to get my butt in gear. So, I woke up and started what will become a daily stretching routine. I'll probably add to it as my energy levels increase. But, this morning I did:

Cat/Camel: 1x10
Birdog: 1x10
AIS Bent leg hamstring: 1x10 each leg
AIS Straight leg hamstring: 1x10 each leg
AIS glute stretch: 1x10 each leg

For those not familiar with AIS stretching just google it. It seems to work best for me. Okay, I'm off to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. I'll do my push ups, squats, crunches, and walking tonight.

Thanks,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment