Monday, March 15, 2010

We're back! Blog is up and running again!


Family and Friends,


After much contemplation and complaints from everyone who really enjoyed reading the day to day issues that Bob has been dealing with on his road to recovery from Leukemia, I have decided to start the blog up again.


Since I last wrote a few important things have happened:


1) Bob and I had our engagement party (See photo)


2) Bob is beginning to get his ducks in a row to start his job search down the road.


3) I was nominated and will begin actively campaigning for Woman of the Year with the Palm Beach Chapter of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. (Which I am very exicted about)


I will write more tommorow in depth, but I'm glad to be back!!


Love and Thanks,

Michele and Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment