Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Day Before the Day Before Christmas - by Bob

Wednesday 12/23
I went grocery shopping for the first time in 7 months last night. It probably seems pretty small to all of you, but it was a big step for me. I am starting to feel stronger everyday. Today, I actually did a bunch of work around the house getting ready for Christmas. I'm a little tired, but overall I'm good. I pick up Chris in 2 hours and then we are going to Blockbuster to pick up some DVDs. Tonight we are just going to hang around the house. Tomorrow we have: breakfast at Cracker Barrell, going to see Alvin and the Chipmonks the Squequel, going to Michele's parents house, going to church, going back to Michele's parents for dinner, and then to my parents house for desert. I'll try and get an update in, but it might not ne until after Christmas.I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Holiday Season

Bob

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you both a very merry Christmas! When you receive the results of your final marrow biopsy and the confirmation that you have beaten AML (even though you already know it inside), it will set the stage both of you to begin a wonderful New Year and brand new decade!

    God bless--Jennifer

    ReplyDelete