Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blogs by Bob and a funny photo for Christmas


Thought you might like to see a funny photo of Bob for once! This is what happens when you buy a six year old a NERF gun.

Here's Bob's logs from the past few days:

Monday 12/21
Spent the day with Christopher doing guy stuff. We wrestelled, shot at stuff, and ate well. Overall, I am feeling better. No real working out as I was spent after running around with a 6 year old for two days. I do have a funny story. I snuck out and went to General Practitioner today as I was long over due to my yearly physical. Mostly I just wanted to touch base and ensure he had received my records from my Oncologist so that we were ready to go next year. They wouldn't even schedule the appointment until they had received my records after I explained to the nurse what I had been through weeks ago. So, I know the Doc has my records. He is a great guy. But, he walks in and asks how has your health been? Are you f'ing kidding me??? I had to get you these records and he obviously didn't even look at them. I said great for someone who just went thru chemo and he might want to look thru my file. It ended up fine, but I was a bit upset at first.

Friday 12/18
Last night my freaking stomach was killing me. I don't know if it was chemo related or my stomach just hurt. I took some of my anti nausea meds and I felt a little better. I slept from 10 last night to 11:15 this morning. Michele was scared as I wasn't answering the phone and she was ready to send my dad over to check on me. But, I am okay and I was just really tired.I am going to pick up Christopher from school and gthen we'll workout together. Yesterday we did some push ups, sit ups, mountain climbers, racing, and wrestling. He kicked my butt on the mountain climbers which he does all the time in karate class. He is all excited as after the new year he is going to sign up for weapons class at his karate school. As if me getting punched and kicked wasn't enough. Not much planned for the weekend. But, I'll update the log on Saturday or Sunday.

Love and Thanks,
Michele & Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment