Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Family and friends,
We are so thankful to have family and friends like all of you. Thank you for all the love and support you have given Bob and I. I have attached a photo of Bob's Thanksgiving surprise from his son. Bob has been extremely tired and sore all day. He doesn't want me to bring him turkey until 7pm since he's still sleeping.

Here's his blog from today:
I was going to put this up last night, but felt like crap and was very tired. I watched the UConn vs LSU basketball game. Then, I got really nauseous. It sucked. I had my forth bag of chemo at 4:00am, so I didn't get much sleep. I was already tired to begin with and now I am exhausted. I'm going to spend the day napping and watching football. I did get my three walks in, but it wasn't easy. My knees were really sore. I'll report on today later.


Please continue to keep Bob in your thoughts and prayers.
Love and thanks,
Michele


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment