Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 2 of last round of chemo

Family and friends,

Today was a super busy day for me. After work I brought Bob and Christopher McDonalds at the hospital. Did you know a double cheeseburger has 1,150mg of sodium? I'm sure that can't be good for Bob. I read that on the side of the happy meal box. That's scary. Anyway, Bob is sore and tired. He's excited to see what surprise his son has in store for him tomorrow. I'm sleeping at my parents' house tonight in order to help with prep early tomorrow. With Bob and my brother-in-laws family we will be about 25 people. That's alot of turkey!

Here's Bob's blog:
Day 2 went without event. No nausea yet. Not much too good on TV. I am starting to feel more tired than usual. I did do my three laps around the floor again. My joints are still killing me, especially my knees. My son, Christopher, came over for a visit. He made the Honor Roll at school and had a really good report card. I was very proud of him. We played on the computer for a while and thumb wrestled. We finalized our plans for Saturday. We are going to sleep over my parents house. Michele will be out of town at her cousin's wedding. So, I figured I should stay at my parents to make sure I'm doing okay after a week of chemo. We are planning on watching GI Joe the movie. Christopher is VERY excited to see it. Talk to yopu tomorrow.

PS. I'm really looking forward to Sons of Anarchy tonight. It's one of the few TV shows I watch on a weekly basis.

Please continue to keep Bob in your thoughts and prayers and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Love and thanks,
Michele


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment