Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 4 of Chemotherapy

Family and Friends,

Day 4 of Chemo is not going as well as yesterday. Bob spent almost all day in bed. He watched the Red Sox lose, and he's feeling even more neausous than day 3. Christopher came over again and showed us his toys and we played on the computer.

A special thank you to Kim Russo, who posted a comment on day 3 and sent us a link to her blog. There are other people here locally in South Florida who are going through the same kind of Leukemia and that Bob is not alone. When he's feeling up to it, I'll have him read Kim's blog.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, it gets better. I meant to say earlier I know another family at Bethesda right now going through AML, their family went to school with my daughter and he is coming to Moffit also for a bone marrow next month. There are way to many of us - have to have a local get together when we can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a quick note to say the Burrows Family is thinking about you. Mark (chickenhawk) heard a pop from his knee in his squat opener so that ended his meet on Sunday (and it was a good squat). He is at the doctor as I type this. His knee is hugely swollen. I haven't heard how anyone else did. It has all been about the knee!
    Take care and Prayers! Karen Burrows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Bob. We're all with you on this and know you can beat that shit; stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob,

    You might not remember me but I'm from Miami and let my friend and I train with you up in West Palm back in 2007. I will keep you in my prayers. Stay strong. God Bless

    Ralph

    ReplyDelete