Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 3 of Chemotherapy


Family and Friends,

Today is day 3 of Chemotherapy and I asked Bob to tell me how he's feeling. He says "very tired". He spent the majority of the afternoon in bed and didn't have the energy to walk today. His feet are very swollen with adema due to all the fulids from the chemo, so he might try walking again tomorrow.

He was visted by Christopher today, Chris showed us his flag football trophy he received since today was the last game. Bob had been Christopher's coach up until last weekend. (I took this photo of Bob and Chris 3 weeks ago) Other than that, Bob's been watching the Red Sox game on TV. He wanted me to say hello to everyone as well.

I'll post more tomorrow, Michele

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog through a friend of yours, I am currently battling AML also and live in the same area as you. I am truly sorry that you are battling this disease, reading your story is exactly like mine, it was like reading exactly what my family is living. I have recently relapsed and am doing re-induction therapy at Moffit Cancer Center and will have a bone marrow transplant.

    Stay strong - keep the faith - you will come through this. Many positive thoughts for you and your family.

    Kim
    www.cancerisnotanoption.com

    ReplyDelete