Monday, April 12, 2010

I am writing an e-book


So, I have had many people tell me I should write a book. I'm thinking about a couple of different ideas. I am hoping to get input on what you would be most likely to read. Here are the options:

Option 1: the book would have all of my previous Q&A posts, some new articles, all of my old articles, a small chemo rehab section, and comments from me on Michele's blog she kept during my treatment.

Option 2: just me making extensive comments on Michele's blog. A complete how was I feeling? What was I thinking? How did I feel?

Option 3: if Option 2 is popular I could later on do a Q&A posts, articles, and training book.

Please let me know your thoughts by either sending input into the Q&A to my attention or email me at bob@elitefts.com

Thanks,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment