Thursday, April 8, 2010

Guest Blogger again

Hi everyone,
It's Bob again. Michele is still sick with the flu. She's feeling better, but she is still not 100%. She is a much better patient advocate than she is a patient. I had to put my foot down and make her lay down. She was mad, but understood.

So, you get me again. Things are good for me. Christopher had basketball practice last night. It was fun and the kids are getting better. I'm going to Goodwill today as I have a ton of clothes that are too big now. I've been dragging my feet about getting rid of them, but it is time.

I hope I don't steal Michele's thunder, but she is working on a great event as part of her "Woman of the Year" campaign. I won't let the details out, but it will be a big dinner in South Florida. She is looking at May as the time frame. She should have more details soon. But, please try and come out and join us. Michele is working on making this a real big event with and for the LLS. I'll also have "Lift Strong" bracelets for everyone who attends.

No comments:

Post a Comment