Friday, October 30, 2009

Bob's surgery a success

Family and friends,

Bob's surgeon just came out to see me and said everything went well. The hole in his trachea was covered by muscle and he has 5 stitches that will need to be removed next week. He also looked at Bobs vocal chord and said the left one is "bowed out". At this time there is nothing they can do about it but wait until the stitches heal. Overall a success. Bob is in recovery and I'm hoping his voice is better. Thanks to everyone for you support.
Please keep Bob in your thoughts and prayers. If recovery goes well he'll be out of here by noon tomorrow just in time to see Christopher dressed up for Halloween.
Love and thanks,
Michele


-- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'am happy to hear the surgery went well. Prayers answered and prayers continued! Much love to Bobby and you Michele! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this pic of Bob. Despite all he's been thru he's still got a little 'smirk' on his face. I have been following your blog...you have been doing a WONDERFUL job keeping family and friends (old and new) informed. I just wanted to say thank you. Although i never met him, I feel I know you both. *hugz* Tricia's mom.

    ReplyDelete