Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Surgery scheduled for Friday...

Family and friends,

After calling the oncologist and explaining how it doesn't make sense for Bob to have a surgery scheduled for the same day that he is supposed to be discharged (Saturday), she spoke with the ENT and they have scheduled surgery for Friday - time TBD. I guess we'll take it and hope Bob recovers quickly before he is discharged. I also submitted the final paperwork for Bob's long term disaiblity claim. That was a nightmare. I am hoping finally that they will approve him and send him the last month's worth of checks. Other than that, everything is going pretty well with Bob. He is very tired, but spends his day watching NCIS, CSI Miami and playing on his iPhone. He wanted me to say hello to everyone for him.

Thanks to all who keep reading the blog. Please continue to keep Bob in your thoughts and prayers.
Love and thanks,
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for a successful surgery tomorrow! I'll pray that healing sets in and Bob recovers before his immune system plummets again.

    Bob, I know that tired feeling all too well--it's gotten gradually better, but I still fight the fatigue a year out. Just keep your eyes on the prize--the worst of the nightmare will soon be behind you!

    ReplyDelete