Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Hi Everyone!

It's Bob again. Michele has been really busy raising money for the LLS Woman of the Year campaign. So, I volunteered to take over the blog and add some updates from time to time. In completely random order, here is what is going on:

*Michele has gotten most of her auction items for the LLS Grand Finale.

*Next Wednesday we will be having the fund raiser dinner at the Melting Pot in Boca. I'll bring a bunch of "Lift Strong" wrist bands for anyone who wants them.

*My sister and brother-in-law had their baby girl on May 1st. Welcome to the world Lilla Jaye McGrath!

*My book is almost done. I'm waiting on Dave Tate to write one of the Forwards and Michele to write the Afterward. Alwyn Cosgrove also wrote a forward for the book and his was awesome.

*My monthly follow up with my Oncologist was this past Monday. She was very impressed with my physical transformation. She's been out for a couple of months as she had her first baby girl and hasn't seen me in a while. My blood work was also perfect.

*I'm doing good overall. I get stronger everyday. I'm spending most of my time getting back into shape and hanging around with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment