Monday, December 7, 2009

Today and this past weekend....

Family and Friends,

Bob is back in the hospital for the day receiving 2 units of blood and one unit of platelets. He also needed additional nupogen injections because his white count was very low. Here are the counts as of this morning:

WBC- 1.3
RBC- 2.72
Hemoglobin- 8.0
Platelets- 9,000

Bob is in good spirits, but not too happy he has to spend the whole day in the hospital.

Here is Bob's blog from the last few days:

Friday 12/4
Still feeling tired. Went to my Oncologist to get my last Neupogen shot. The plateles from yesterday didn't do too much as my count were still very low. So, I needed 1 unit of platelets and one unit of packed red. I again had to wait around for the call from the hospital as I need those both to be irradiated. They got everything in at about 3, so I headed over. I got done about 6:15. I then ran to my parents house as we were taking Christopher to see some Christmas lights. One of the parks in the area puts up a cool light show that you drive thru. They even had special 3D glasses that Christopher thought was the coolest thing ever invented.

Saturday 12/5
I felt okay when I woke up. I got caught up on some laundry and other minor chores. In the afternoon we had to go to Toys'R'Us to get some of Christopher's presents. We also ran to Office Depot and the Post Office. For some reason this wiped me out. When we got home I was tremendously tired. I spent the rest of the day on the couch and went to bed early. Bama rolled over the Gators and Texas lucked into a win. Cograts to all of the Southside Barbell members who put up PRs at the Southern States. Great job!!!

Please continue to keep Bob in your thoughts and prayers.
Love and Thanks,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment